Working with API might seem hard at first, but the goal of our documentation is to assist you in this process and make it more approachable.
Our "How to" section has step-by-step examples of working with the Navixy API.
From initial step of obtaining a session key to more complicated operations like retrieving a list of devices, tracks or creating reports. Using API and scripting you will be able to develop applications that not only satisfy your customer's needs but also help you make your business more profitable.
- How to get session hash
- How to get tracker list
- How to get track points
- How to use rules
- How to work with notifications
- How to create/assign the tasks and optimize route
- How to work with statuses
- How to send commands to device via GPRS
- How to obtain report's information